Monday, October 19, 2009

Holidays and Vacations.

okay......well in my house we rarely ever celebrate holidays......we either don't have the money or we don't wanna celebrate it that year, yeah i know what y'all are think how can't someone not wanna celebrate something???? well we just don't, See I'm Native American and my dad just doesn't see the point in taking on what he says 'the white holidays".

But we do go on vacation a lot........ I've been from my home state all the way to east side of the United States!!!! its pretty cool i guess we get to see/learn new things. My too favorite places to go is Illinois and Tennessee!!!!! when i turn 18 years of age i wanna move too Illinois.....that place is just amazing there so much going on and there's never a dull moment!!!! Any were my family and I go too we drive.....cause on a plane all you can see are landscapes and tops of buildings....we love to see our surroundings. All the trips we have taking are all spontaneous type trips like spurre of the moment we go to get away from drama and stuff that's bugging us...........!

No comments:

Post a Comment